Contact us

For general enquiries please contact The School Office:

How can we help?
Our address

Ms. Kelly (Headteacher)
Co-op Academy Bebington
Higher Bebington Road
CH63 2PS

My child will be absent

Please let us know if your child is going to be absent.

Telephone: 0151 645 4154


Email the office

I'd like to report a safeguarding concern

Please make sure you report any safeguarding concerns as soon as possible.

Contact Ms Kelly with any safeguarding concerns you may have. Please call 0151 645 4154 or email

How do I contact the SENCO?

Our SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) is Mr Heydon and he can be contacted at the academy on 0151 645 4154

Who is the designated teacher for looked after and recently looked after children?

The designated teacher is Mr Heydon and he can be contacted at the academy on 0151 645 4154

How do I contact the Chair of Governors?

To contact the Governing Body, please write to

FAO Chair of Governors Anthony Wooley

Co-op Academy Bebington

Higher Bebington Road



CH63 2PS

Where can I find term dates?

You’ll find all our school term dates and holidays here

How can I get paper copies of information on this website?

Please visit the school office where you will be able to request paper copies.

How do I contact the Co-op Academies Trust?

Any complaint or concern should be raised via the Chair of Governors, this is clearly outlined in our Complaints Policy.

Following this should you still wish to contact the Co-op Academies Trust, you can write to the Central Team at X99 Co-op Academies, 8th Floor, 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. (Please mark all envelopes with X99 to ensure it reaches the Trust.)

How do I make a complaint?

If you wish to make a complaint, you should do so in accordance with our Trust Complaints Policy
The procedure allows parents, carers or anyone else to raise a concern or complaint relating to the academy or Co-op Academies Trust.

The procedure is divided into three stages:

Stage One (The Informal Stage) you should speak to a staff member in the academy to see if they can resolve the issue.

Stage Two (The Formal Stage) is the point at which you should put the complaint in writing to the Headteacher or another senior member of staff. Where the complaint is against the Headteacher, you should write to the Chair of Governors at our school address. Address the letter or email to ‘Chair of Governors’.

Stage Three (Formal Resolution) is the final stage. It involves a hearing before a panel including governors and an independent person who will review the complaint in its entirety.